Over time, any lawn sprinkler system will experience failure given the number of component parts there are when the system is installed. The abrasive soil of North Texas, which constantly shifts with heat and moisture, contributes to pipes cracking and fittings failing which make up the majority of Lone Star Sprinkler Solutions service calls. Sprinkler heads that have been broken with a mower and valves that do not operate properly, leaving the heads constantly running, are also common repairs we make. With over 20 years of combined experience in lawn sprinkler repair and installation in the Fort Worth metro area, our licensed Irrigators and Technicians are committed to providing prompt, reliable, and relationship-driven customer service at affordable prices. From residential sprinkler systems to large-scale commercial properties, Lone Star Sprinkler Solutions has the expertise and equipment necessary to troubleshoot all your system issues, provide you with a prompt estimate of the work that needs to be done, and complete that work in a timely manner. We take pride in assuring that upon completion of our work, any grass and/or landscape that was disturbed during our repair, is returned to its original state or improved upon if possible.
While at your property, we will provide a full system check-up and make recommendations based on the results we find. This could include changing nozzles to provide better coverage, changing the type of sprinkler head to improve water efficiency, which will reduce your water bill each month, or recommending that you replace the raiser heads in your scrubs around your house to drip irrigation, which will supply the water being used to the root of the plants and improve the moisture around your foundation.
Lone Star Sprinkler Solutions specializes in sprinkler system repairs but also provides the following:
- Locating valves and irrigation wire that may be buried
- Locating and repairing water leaks and broken pipes that create wet spots in the yard
- Sprinkler head repair, replacement and adjustment
- Replacing a non-functioning control box (timer) or properly programming an existing control box.
- Locating and capping off unwanted sprinkler heads
- Locating and repairing (or replacing) damaged wire
- Installation and inspection of back flow prevention devices
- Diagnosing and repairing a valve that won’t come on or shut off
- Cleaning clogged spray nozzles and making the necessary adjustments to improve coverage
- Our experienced staff at Lone Star Sprinkler Solutions will diagnose, repair, and have your system back functioning properly in a prompt and professional manner.
Call Lone Star Sprinkler Solutions at 817-914-8555 today to schedule an appointment.
Customer satisfaction is our guarantee!